Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Soolip Wedding, March 6, 2011

Last Sunday, I attended "A Soolip Wedding" at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades. It has to be one of the most beautiful and intimate bridal shows that I've ever been to. I loved it because I didn't feel like I was at a bridal show where traditionally the walls are all lined up with vendors ready to attack brides to be with their services. This felt like an elegant cocktail party with amazing hors d'oeuvres being served by waiters in tuxes and beautiful tables set with luxurious linens, flowers.....and all of this at the beautiful Bel Air Bay Club overlooking the Pacific from the Palisades. Wanda Wen, the owner of Soolip, Paperie & Press in West Hollywood, has been holding this event in Los Angeles for 12 years and it is truly the modern bridal event of the season.